Looking for a reliable, powerful yet affordable camcorder with HD? Well, look no further to the Panasonic HDC-TM90K 3D Compatible Camcorder with 16GB Internal Flash Memory!
This high definition camcorder is the best HDC camcorder by Panasonic in the $400+ price range. At 1090/60p Recording (Full-HD 1920 x 1080, 60 Progressive Recording), this high definition video camera is a worth an investment. With the price of high definition HD camcorder dropping and newer and more powerful camcorders available, it’s definitely a worth buy.
Panasonic HDC? Panasonic price? Panasonic HD? The best camcorder? Camcorder review? Review video camera? Camcorders review? Panasonic price? With all those questions pop-up from your mind, it’s very difficult to make a decision to purchase an affordable video camera right?
Before you make a decision to buy this camera, just take a look at how it looks like at the pictures below.
Here are some of the specifications of this product.
- 28mm Wide Angle
- Intelligent 40x Zoom & Hybrid O.I.S.
- O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) Lock
- 1080/60p Recording (Full-HD 1920 x 1080, 60 Progressive Recording)
- Crystal Engine PRO
- Intelligent Resolution Technology
- New Zoom Mic & Wind Noise Canceller Zoom Mic
- Wind Noise Canceller
- Still Picture Recording at 5 MP (Megapixels) with Intelligent Resolution Technology
- Scene Mode – Sports, Portrait, Low light, Spot slight, Snow, Beach, Sunset, Fireworks, Scenery, Night scenery, Night portrait
- Soft Skin Mode
The Panasonic HDC-TM90K Full-HD Video Camera is equipped with a 3” Touchscreen LCD and CMOS sensors.
Some of the really useful and important features this camera provides are
- O.I.S Lock - The image-stabilizing effect is increased by pressing and holding the O.I.S. Lock indication on the LCD screen, which maximizes the blur detection sensitivity. This is great for when you want to zoom at a fixed angle, like for bird watching.
- 1080/60p Recording - Full HD With its transfer rate of 28 Mbps, 1080/60p recording (Full-HD, 1,920 x 1,080, 60 progressive recording)* conveys about twice the information of 1080i (interlace) recording. Whereas interlacing requires two images to produce a complete picture, the progressive method records a single image as a complete picture. Plus, the 60 Progressive Recording of the 900 Series and SD800 produce 60 images per second.** This extremely dense image information creates intricate detail and silky smooth motion. Even when subjects move quickly, afterimages are minimized to create more natural images. The progressive method is most effective when shooting designs where more patterns tend to occur, or when capturing scenes during sports events where the subjects are intensely moving around. Also, the recorded images displayed clearly even when they are made into still images, so it is possible to preserve stunning photos when clipping them from videos.
- Crystal Engine PRO - The Crystal Engine PRO instantly processes the huge amount of data that goes into Full-HD images, and further enhances Full-HD quality. It produces smooth, high-resolution zoom shots even when the range exceeds the limit for optical zooming. Crystal Engine PRO clearly delineates even the tiniest details of your subject, with extremely natural beauty. In addition, its Noise Reduction (NR) technology has been completely redesigned. The low-frequency noise that occurs when recording in dim lighting has been further minimized. Compared to previous Panasonic models, noise has been reduced by approximately 45%.* And Intelligent Resolution Technology ensures sharp and crisp pictures, resulting in bright and beautifully colored motion images.
- Wind Noise Canceller - The Wind Noise Canceller automatically detects and suppresses only wind noise. It lets you capture natural sounds with lifelike ambience even when shooting in windy conditions outdoors or by the sea.
- Still Picture Recording at 5MP - In Still Picture Recording mode, Intelligent Resolution Technology lets you record clear still images with resolution up to 5 megapixels.
Some of the reasons why you will love the Panasonic HD 3D video camera are the great stabilization and optical zoom, the high video quality produced and good movie-recording capabilities!
Look no further for the lowest price camcorders! The Panasonic HDC-TM90K Full-HD Video Camera is the best camcorder for this price! It’s easy to use with all the features. Value for money? Of course it is. Compared to other camcorders, this is the best camcorder for price and performance wise.
It’s low price coupled with high performance video is worth the money. Panasonic camcorder prices? Low price camcorder? Panasonic best price?
Just look at these high definition camcorder prices and compare it yourself for camcorder best price (best price HD camcorder)!
© 2011, www.techstarted.com. All rights reserved.
Incoming search terms:
- panasonic hdc-tm90k review
- hdc-tm90k review
- panasonic tm90k review